We have been out of town at a lovely family reunion so I have a little bit of catching up to do!
Just before we left, it was Ella's turn for her date with Marc and I. Marc was again unable to come because of surgery. Ella REALLY wanted to go to King's Island (an amusement park) for the afternoon, but the weather did not cooperate...not really surprising! So we tossed around a couple of ideas and finally settled on lunch and pedicures.
She chose McDonald's for lunch which I really didn't mind, for two reasons.
1. I actually really like their southwest salad. The dressing is great.
2. This girl is very nearly vegetarian. She does not like meat. She does like McDonald's chicken nuggets so by going there we get a little protein into her! I think she may stop eating those too though because she asked me how they cook them and I told her. the truth!
Ella wasn't sure she wanted to get a pedicure. She asked me what they do to entertain you while they do your toes. I told her I usually watch them or read. She was fascinated and the guy who did her toes was pretty funny. I don't think this will be the last time we do this together.

3 comments:
You are such a good mom, Kenna! You are so good about scheduling individual time with the kids. I've been thinking I need to do this with Elizabeth. I know she would love it too.
That looks like so much fun!
Just tell Ella that we grow those chicken nuggets!! For reals! If you ever want to experience Arkansas and a real live chicken farm, I know of a place! LOL!!!
Post a Comment