Sunday, April 24, 2011

We have had a busy few days.  Here are the highlights.
Thursday is gymnastics day at our house.  We go from 4:30 to 6:45 so the three younger girls can all take classes.  Mary just loves it.  This is her first session in a class without me and I hear a lot of "Mary, get back in line or it's not your turn!"

 Friday the kids were off school for Good Friday so we went bananas (that's the name of the inflatables place) with the cousins and some friends.  My arms were really sore from my Boot Camp class on Wednesday and Mary kept dragging me on to one slide that she wasn't quite tall enough to do on her own!  It was fun!



Saturday morning started with a reprieve from the constant rain and an opportunity to do my long run outside.  I am doing a half marathon in Columbus in two weeks (my first!).  When I got home, Marc left to go play basketball and I went up to the shower.  While I was upstairs, grandpa came by with donuts for the kids and when I came down this is what I found.  I think Mary may have a problem!

Saturday was also the annual easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpas house.  Here are the bucket heads before not-so-patiently waiting for the dads to finish hiding the eggs....

...or are they eating the candy?

Bursting out the door...

 The happy hunters.  Sarah found so many eggs, she emptied her basket on Marc's lap and went for a second round.  It really is so fun to live close to family for holidays.

2 comments:

joyful704 said...

calvin and ollie both had that same donut problem. now they have sadly outgrown it, i loved to eat their leftovers!!

joyful704 said...

good times!!! scott told me i got too many eggs for the kids. so i asked him if he had ever been to the egg hunt and gma and gpa cookies?!!!