Mary had swimming lessons. She loves the water, but often opts to do her own thing rather than what the teacher asks.
I gambled and won....look at all these gift cards I scored for a mere $10 in raffle tickets! I really was just trying to support the school!
We played stickers after lunch. Mary has been instructed that we only put stickers on ourselves or paper, not on furniture or walls. She has decided she prefers herself.
We also pretended to be chickens and when that got boring, switched to lions. I was a hungry lion and wanted some meat. Sarah who was the baby lion said she knew where we could find some. She went to the toy box and got a BABY doll!!! and started carrying it around in her mouth! I admit it made me laugh!


2 comments:
Guilt is a terrific motivator! Just keep posting news and pictures of our grandkids and we'll be happy missionaries. It seems the rules for senior missionaries are somewhat relaxed. So the blog will continue. Love you all!
Love Mary's haircut! She is so cute! Glad you are blogging again. We too have missed seeing pictures of the kids! I need to see pictures of you and how in shape you must be these days!
Post a Comment