Saturday, October 30, 2010

An invitation to rebel against your genes (and maybe jeans)

I am extending this invitation to all members of the Wahlquist clan who will be in Denver for Thanksgiving. There is a 5k race Thanksgiving morning in Highlands Ranch that Kenna and I will be running in and we would like to include all interested family members to participate as well. For those of us with actual Wahlquist genes lounging in our bodies this does seem like an absurd proposition (Me? Run? TVs were invented so I could sit on my couch and watch other people do that). But I urge you all to ignore those coach potato tendencies, lace up those old sneakers, and join us on race day as we watch Kenna run an amazing race (I will be doubled over a trash can around mile two, it is at 5ooo feet after all).
This is the link to the race website:

http://www.highlandsranchchamber.org/td5k/register.html


No comments: