Friday, October 8, 2010

Apple Picking2010

We continued our annual tradition of picking apples last weekend. We drove up to Columbus to visit with Marc's cousin Beth and her family and checked out one of their local orchards. This one was light years better than the one we went to here, but Tanner was disappointed that the trees weren't big enough to climb (though that did not stop him from trying). We had lots of fun and there were tons of apples.

Another attempt at a family picture!




(Wow Beth! I had no idea you did that until I saw the pictures! Thanks for helping her!)
Tanner and Dillon have a good time together!


4 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

We were in the same ward as Beth years ago when we lived in Columbus. I think we were in the married student ward at Ohio State. I didn't know you were related! Small world!

Debbie said...

Cousin time is the best. Looks like you all had a great time! Can't wait for the reunion. Hope to see you there!

Erin said...

That picture of Sarah is precious! Can't wait to see you guys!

Dehner Family said...

How fun! I wish we would have been there. My kids are still talking about it.