Sunday, August 8, 2010

Go Bananas!

Wednesday lunch this week was McDonalds! (good for the kids, not so much for the parents) and then a trip to Bananas, one of our local indoor inflatable playlands. Our cousins who have been visiting from Japan are leaving next week and they wanted to check it out. The kids had lots of fun jumping and playing (and working off their chicken nuggets!)

Mary was a little timid at first but warmed up quickly.
Sarah is a nut. She has no fear!
After a while the cousins figured out it would be fun to make trains and go down the slides together.

Here are all the cousins that jumped and played. Eliza and Rylee just watched.
left to right- Megan, Ollie, Mary, Ella, Sarah, Monica, Trey, Tanner, Cameron and Calvin

2 comments:

Dehner Family said...

I felt that way about McDonalds too until they came out with their new fruit smoothies... So YUMMY! Now I don't mind taking the kids to McDonalds. Your kids are so adroable!! Such a cute family!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I am jealous of your Wednesday lunches with cousins. What a great idea!