(Imagine that these pictures are further down in this post and that this one is not so blurry!) (I get so frustrated trying to move pictures around in these posts)


The last time I got my hair cut, I realized that my next visit would be just before school started. So I thought, why not bring the girls along and we'll make it a girl's day out. Here we are before leaving the house. I don't think either of them had even brushed their hair at this point.

We stopped at Panera bread for a quick breakfast. Sarah only wanted a smoothie. I swear that girl would eat nothing and drink all day long if I let her.

Ella opted for a chocolate chip bagel.

We then headed over to the salon. Here are the girl's while we were waiting. It's a great before shot, isn't it? Still looks like neither of them had brushed their hair (although they did). I let them decide how they wanted their hair done. Ella opted for the tiniest little trim off the ends. She loves her long hair. Sarah on the other hand went for the drastic change and I think she looks stunning.

After shot....

We had a fun day together and spent the afternoon hanging out with
Marc's cousin Beth and her family. We had so much fun in fact that we didn't take a single picture!
5 comments:
Oooh fun! Girls' Day Out! I need to do that some time. I cannot believe how big your girls are getting. I love everybody's haircuts.
You have such cute girls with their bright blue eyes. They look so grown up and I love Sarah's hair, so fun!
Oh, I just LOVE a little girl with a cute bob! I think I'm going to have to convince Paige to do it. Fun fun! And Ella is SO blond!
Great pics, and love Sarah's haircut! Ella looks great with long hair, so good choice to keep it!
what fun. you ladies look fabulous!!
Post a Comment