Today is Rylee's 12th birthday and we had a busy day of running around. So busy, that this is what I saw when we finally made it home at 4:45 this afternoon.
As for Rylee's day, I got up and made her some pancakes for her birthday breakfast! Then, a little bit later, our front door was 'heart-attacked' by the Young Women's leaders from church and one of the girls that will be in her class starting next week. I can't believe she is old enough to be in Young Women's at church. It makes me feel old.
After running around to swimming lessons, lunch at grandmas and getting the wheelchair lift serviced, we had dinner and then had the cousins and grandparents over for dessert. Rylee is difficult to shop for so we decided to decorate her walls this year and painted some shelves for her. Tonight we had everyone who was here make little fingerprint flowers on the shelves to decorate them.

We made one of Rylee's favorites, lime chiffon dessert, and sang 'happy, happy birthday' with a little country twang, because this girl likes her country music.
We made one of Rylee's favorites, lime chiffon dessert, and sang 'happy, happy birthday' with a little country twang, because this girl likes her country music.
10 comments:
Happy birthday to sweet Rylee! I did hear some country twang coming from Auntie Shawn's living room last weekend and Rylee was just smiling away. And how cute of your ward's YW...
Happy Birthday Cousin Rylee!
Happy birthday Rylee! That name plate turned out really cute.
Happy Birthday Rylee! Wish I could have been there to celebrate and help paint your shelves!
You're both too young to have a 12 yr. old! I love the shelf painting idea, the YW decorating the front door and the cute name plate!! What a sweet young lady!
Happy Birthday Rylee! Derek, Charlie and I love you and miss you.
fun day, wish we coudl send our fingerprints. happy bday!!
You guys can't possibly be old enough to have a twelve year old. Happy Birthday to cute Rylee, I am glad it was a good one.
Happy Birthday, Rylee from your AZ kin!! We love you.
Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Rylee who loves her country music and who was rockin with the twang on the 4th of July, Happy Birthday to you. Yes, I'm her favorite Auntie as well!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday Rylee, come see us again!
Post a Comment