Sunday, April 26, 2009
A ray of sunshine in the office...
In case you were not aware, April 23rd was "Take your daughter to work day." Since Ella has school in the afternoons and I have morning clinic on Thursdays I thought I would take the opportunity to take Ella to work with me. Kenna dropped her off around 9:30 and she instantly brightened the place up. Everybody smiled bigger and wanted to talk to her. She was so sweet. She would smile and politely answer back. Even an older somewhat grumpy lady with bad back pain couldn't help but smile at her. She even helped out by putting band-aids on people after I gave them injections. I almost made her late for kindergarten because I didn't want her to leave. My only regret is that I didn't have the camera so I didn't take any pictures. Not to worry because next year I won't make the same mistake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is so great! You always worry about taking the kids to work, but it is wonderful when they make you proud and behave themselves. Great Job, Ella!
Marc it has been a month since your last witty post, what is the holdup?
This is getting unacceptable. Lyndsay and I are allowed to neglect our blog from time to time, but not you. I thought you were above that. One day you're taking your daughter to work and the next you're too busy? Inexcusable.
Post a Comment