Saturday, February 7, 2009

A momentous week

I just looked back to see when my last post was....October 23!

But we had a big week so I'm back, for today.

Mary turned 1!
And she decided that the pictures with the bear were no fun anymore so here is what I got....
She has heard that chubby thighs are no longer in style (once you are one and all) so she is thinking of trying the Wii Fit.
Happy Birthday to you, Mary!


On Friday, I took this picture of the odometer on our van. Since it is a Dodge and is 8 years old, we are just waiting to start seeing the trail of parts falling off as we drive. Its days are numbered anyway. Apparently a seven-passenger van doesn't accomodate 5 front-facing car seats.




6 comments:

Kimberly said...

Wow! I can't believe she is 1 already! Time flies! She is such a cutie!

Taryn said...

Happy birthday MCat! We are sending virtual hugs and kisses from Colorado!

Kate said...

One already? Happy Birthday! What a little cutie!

Heidi said...

We only had our Dodge for 4 years, but when it started falling apart it was 9 yrs old. First it was the a/c ($1600!), the the evaporator core ($1600... but didn't fix it), and then the gas tank started leaking!! I traded it in in 2005 and got the 9 passenger (2002) Suburban. The Dodge did not do 3 carseats well... I can't imagine 5!
And already 1!?! How fun!! I loved this age still. Hope you had a fun day Mary!!

Erin said...

I'm a horrible aunt! Happy belated birthday Mary!

The Ziemers said...

Happy Birthday Mary! I can't believe she is that old.