Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Marc and I had babysitters and everything for a fun evening out for Valentine's Day. As luck would have it, Mary is sick and threw up all over herself and me about 30 minutes before Marc got home. Needless to say, I was in no mood to go out, so we bailed on the sitter and stayed in playing RockBand with the kids.

It has been our tradition to eat heart shaped food on Valentine's day! A couple of times I managed to do it for every meal. This year it was just heart shaped pizza for dinner! Yummy. When we were in school and residency, I asked Marc not to buy me flowers. It seemed like such a waste when there were so many things we couldn't afford to spend money on something that would die in a few days! So this year, he was 'cleared' to spend money on flowers (as long as he bought them at Costco...a girl still wants to feel like she got good bang for her buck) and I think he did a lovely job!
Happy Valentine's Day to all of you! Hope it was filled with lots of love!

1 comment:

The Ziemers said...

Beautiful flowers! Really lovely. Great job Marc! Too bad your date got ruined.