Yummy - yes! But what is that annoying sound in the background?
Oh my goodness. How cute is that?
I've found that the "GentleEase" formula really cut down on the gas. You might want to try it.
Dearest Mary C. After reading your cousin Charlie's whiney blog about pillowcases I was reminded that I hadn't sent you your first pillowcase. What kind would you like little sweetie?
oh boy... now they're taking their little feud onto other people's blogs. I hope they resolve their spat before the beach.Can't wait to meet you in person, little Mary!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yummy - yes! But what is that annoying sound in the background?
Oh my goodness. How cute is that?
I've found that the "GentleEase" formula really cut down on the gas. You might want to try it.
Dearest Mary C. After reading your cousin Charlie's whiney blog about pillowcases I was reminded that I hadn't sent you your first pillowcase. What kind would you like little sweetie?
oh boy... now they're taking their little feud onto other people's blogs. I hope they resolve their spat before the beach.
Can't wait to meet you in person, little Mary!
Post a Comment