Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Regular readers of our blog may remember a post last year about how much my children love to clean the bathroom. Whenever I ask them to help with this, my least favorite job, they yell, "Yeah, can I clean the toilet?" Marc and I decided to exploit this enthusiasm a bit while it lasts and so decided to go from one bathroom..... ...to five full baths! Offer accepted! If all goes well this will be our new home this August when we make the big move to Cincinnati!
We are SO excited!

18 comments:

Unknown said...

I think my house might fit in your garage. Congrats, well deserved!

Heidi said...

That is soooooooo exciting! Remember though... your children will grow up, and bathrooms will be the last thing they will want to do! I get a maid aka sister-in-law who comes 1x a month to clean my bathrooms really good. I will say, I am a bit jealous. 5 bathrooms! I only have 2... with plans for 2 more, but when will that ever happen? ;-)

Erin said...

Wow---that house is awesome! You have a bathroom for each child! Congratulations!

Cynthia said...

So glad to hear that your offer got accepted! Can't wait to see updates of the house as it is completed.

Mel said...

Holy huge! J's and my house could probably both fit in the garage. Congratulations! I'm really excited for you all. Can't wait to see it in person when it's finished!

Heidi said...

P.S. With having a big family~ 2 washers/dryers/dishwashers! I don't have room for 2 dishwashers, but I sure would get a second one if I could. My friend has 2 of everything (8 kids!), and she said it was the best investment ever! I'm getting 1 washer/2 dryers. I can't wait! I figured I didn't need the extra washer since I will be minus a child next year...

Kate said...

How exciting!!! Maybe we'll stay with you guys when we come to Cincinnati instead of staying with my in-laws. ;) We'll even help clean those bathrooms. Can't wait to see the finished product. It looks like it's going to be gorgeous (and huge!).

P.S. Quinten says to tell you he's super jealous that you're moving to Cincinnati. That's pretty much his ultimate dream.

Emilee said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad your offer was accepted. How lovely. And it's a beautiful home. Make sure you post pictures of the interior (especially that kitchen) when you move in.

Scott said...

So what does it mean when you have more bathrooms than I have rooms?

You both certainly earned it.

Beth said...

That is so incredibly exciting for you. I think that after all of your years of med school, residency, etc., you totally deserve each of those bathrooms. We may just have to come and visit. Then your kids could show mine how to clean the bathroom. I'm obviously not doing something right.

Kent and Leisy said...

it looks amazing!

joyful704 said...

i just wish i could be there to shop with you to fill it all up!

can't wait to see it!

Taryn said...

Fabulous! Congrats!

Katie and Steve said...

You are going from 2 to 5, and I am going from 2 to 1. 3 more years, I can do this. Only 3 more years. Congrats, Kenna. We will miss you guys so much. Thursday afternoons and Friday evenings will never be the same.

dockters said...

Wow! We're so happy for you guys! Your house looks just beautiful! I can't wait to see it all finished! It gives me hope that maybe all of this med school stuff will pay off...

Aaron & Nancy said...

Wow, can't wait to see more pictures of the house. We have five bathrooms in our house and I can tell you that the excitement dies off. I'm so happy for you guys!

Kimberly said...

Kenna! Your house is HUGE!! Wow! Can't wait to see more pics of it! You will love it! How exciting!=)

katrina said...

Your house looks very nice. Congrats!