Last Friday was a very important day for Ella. After two years of intense study and hard work, she graduated from preschool. We attended a wonderful program to celebrate her accomplishment.
Olivia, Ella and Kailyn really are V-I-Ps in their fam-i-lees!
Ella was elated to receive her 'aploma' which she promptly told me I had to open and read.
Ella's friend Olivia is moving away really soon and Ella will be sad, I know. She has told me several times the last few weeks that she wishes she cold be a Wells so she could be Olivia's sister! We love you, Livi. Have fun in South Bend!
Aren't the construction paper caps the cutest?
So excited....they say she is ready for Kindergarten. The real question may be is Kindergarten ready for Ella?
Congratulations Ella!
Great job!
4 comments:
What a cute ceremony! And wow, another one in kindergarten. The real question is are you ready for her to be a kindergartener?
Congratulations Ella!
love the paper hat, and the big smile. have you already contacted her kindergarten teacher and made requests for a pink decor?
Ella, I'm so proud of you. Your father never went to preschool and I think that's where they taught map reading.
Post a Comment