Friday, April 25, 2008

In the words of Forest Gump "I was running"

Rare day off

Kenna: "Hey, why don't you come to boot camp with me?"

Me: "OK"

there was running

more running

running with weights

stop running

something called "towel drags"

prayed for running

prayers answered, more running



please, no more days off

6 comments:

Mel said...

Wimp! :)

Taryn said...

Boot camp?? Did Kenna enlist?

Scott said...

You know, we are always looking for a few good men...

Anonymous said...

5K here we come!!

Heidi said...

Boot camp? Please do tell!! I've heard a few sisters here at church mentioning it. I'm so such a wimpo! Maybe I need it! I have no excuse... I have plenty of sitters to watch kids!

Anonymous said...

Kenna is an animal! I haven't seen you in action though so no comment on how you did...you survived so it must not have been too bad!