That's SO funny. Tyson is still my only child with a GIANT head (off the growth charts). Sam's is like 75th% and Paige is 50th%. They're getting smaller! Woo hoo! It's especially tricky with hooded sweatshirts. I think Tyson's finally figured out the best way to get things on and off. I just love this photo!
5 comments:
Love it! Been there, done that.
That's SO funny. Tyson is still my only child with a GIANT head (off the growth charts). Sam's is like 75th% and Paige is 50th%. They're getting smaller! Woo hoo!
It's especially tricky with hooded sweatshirts. I think Tyson's finally figured out the best way to get things on and off.
I just love this photo!
so is that a wilson or a wahlquist gene?
If it's a Wilson thing, than my kids have no chance. Alex's nephews suffer the same woes.
I love this picture! Big head, smart brains.
Post a Comment