Friday, January 11, 2008

In case any of you are struggling with Clementine juice squirting in your eyes while you peel them, Ella offers this suggestion:

11 comments:

Kate said...

SO creative. That Ella has always been a smart girl! I hate getting citrus juice in my eyes.

Taryn said...

She is a riot!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Even her lenses match the oranges!

dtravelbug said...

LOL!!! LOVE THAT GIRL!!!!!

joyful704 said...

i personally would like to know how those sunglasses even ended up in your house. Marc?

Kenna said...

Joy, They are actually the safety glasses from Tanner's Nerf Dart Tag that he got for his birthday. Who knew they would be so handy?

Beth said...

Safety First! Ella is adorable.

Emilee said...

That is darling! What an imaginative idea. She's a smart girl.

Lyndsay said...

This is good to know. I may have to pack some for every time I ask for lemons in my water.

joyful704 said...

the comment was scott, making a joke of course and suggesting that marc purchased those glasses for his own use!

Rindi said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday season. Of course, (I think I say this every time!) the kids are getting big. Do mine really change as fast as yours?? It has been too long since we were all together...ugh! Ella is so cute in her glasses!