A few weeks ago, we found a pretty sweet deal on a set of bunkbeds at Costco and picked them up for the little girls' room. Mary has been asking to sleep in her new bed since, but has not been able to actually stay in it long enough to fall asleep....until Friday night. She spent her first night in her new 'big-girl' bed. I think it helped that she shopped with me, didn't have a nap, swam for a few hours and spent the evening playing with the cousins. She was too pooped to get out of bed.

She's growing up fast (sniff, sniff)
2 comments:
Oh man. It will be a bittersweet day when I get rid of the crib and all the other baby gear.
By the way, I love that bedding!
We'll be packing up our crib in a few more months also. It's so sad to say good-bye to the baby days, but fun to see them growing up.
Post a Comment