Friday, December 25, 2009
It's finally Christmas Eve
Our children have been counting down for a long time for this day to come. We had lots of fun. Here is what we did. We made an assembly line to finally get some Christmas cards out. Daddy licked the envelopes, Ella stamped them and Tanner did the address labels.
I had not put the stockings on the mantle. One, because I wanted to decorate it how I wanted to and also because I thought those heavy stocking holders would just be begging for Mary to pull them down on her head.
So part of our day was getting out the stockings and putting them on the mantle.
I think they had been up about 5 minutes when one was pulled down but the victim wasn't Mary, it was Sarah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the pictures! We wish you all a merry Christmas from our house to yours. Love, The Uncle Mikes!!
PS---We hope one of the Chrismas cards has our name and address on it :)
---Make that 'Christmas' cards
Post a Comment