Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas

I wish I had my own personal photographer who would come and capture Christmas morning on film and allow Marc and I to just sit and enjoy the children and all the excitement. Ella woke up at 3:30, blaming the wind for waking her up. Marc and I are not sure she went back to sleep. By the time everyone else woke up, around 8:30, she was almost too excited to contain herself.

I think the kids enjoyed their presents from Santa and from Mom and Dad. There was lots and lots of smiling! Enjoy the pictures.

Okay, no smiling on this next one, but I needed to include a picture of Rylee. Isn't the hat cute?


Santa left some clues leading the children to this gift in the basement.
Mary would have been completely satisfied with a stocking full of Hershey Kisses. Once she found the chocolate, she could not have cared less about the rest of the gifts.


4 comments:

Cynthia said...

your kids are getting so big! The picture of you and Mary is precious.

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy times! Sorry to read about the stocking holder casualty. I always worry about that with ours, but no one got hurt this year! Loved your picture on your Christmas card. The kids are all growing up and you all look great! Happy holidays!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas! Thanks for letting us come and visit this past week. It was fun to catch up and the kids had a lot of fun playing with your kids! Hopefully we can get together again soon.

Scott said...

oliver was looking at the blog with me and saw the picture of the jumpy house and said "i wanna go there"

Love the pictures.