My brother
Scott has been in town for the weekend. He and his family live in Okinawa, Japan, so it is a rare treat to get to see him. We had fun just hanging out. It seems that his presence brings out some silliness in the kids! They all really think he's fun, especially Ella who has an ongoing discussion about which of the two of them has the most beautiful hair!


Have a safe trip home!
3 comments:
Sad I missed out on the fun, but I'll get to see Scott soon enough. You'll have to post that picture of Scott with all the kids to the Kodak Gallery or e-mail it to me...definitely has to go in Mom's calendar next year.
yes - thanks for sharing the pics. I'm sad we couldn't be there. Glad you had fun!
yes - thanks for sharing the pics. I'm sad we couldn't be there. Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment