Making snow angels. (I was really surprised that Sarah got so into it)
Trying to make a snowman but the snow is too powdery.
Many hands make light work. Marc had a lot of help shoveling the driveway.
There was also a snowball fight, some tackling in the snow and a little shoveling the neighbors driveway that didn't get captured.
5 comments:
Wow--we just shut the windows because it was too cold outside to leave them open--its about 60 degrees! Really, Florida winter is fabulous.
we wore shhorts after church yesterday, but those pictures are making me miss the snow, it just seems more chirstmasy!
i miss the snow.
Holy cow... that's a lot of snow. I don't really miss it, but it is quite pretty. And it always was fun when they cancelled church! ;)
Snow day for church ... Derek would be so jealous! It's 66 here and I'm wearing a sweater and drinking hot chocolate. Don't know how you all survive out there :)
Post a Comment