Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve

Since most of the residents in the ward stuck around Toledo for Christmas, we invited them to our house for some Christmas caroling and chocolate fountain. It was a lot of fun to spend time with our church family since we couldn't be with our other families! After everyone left, we watched 'The Nativity' and read the Christmas story. Then we headed outside to spread some food for the reindeer. We wouldn't want them to miss our house!
Next, back inside to open one present. Tanner said, "I hope it's not jammies!" Guess what....
...here they are in their new jammies. The girls loved them. Tanner was unimpressed!
We read a Christmas book, put a plate of cookies out for Santa and sent them to bed. This morning they all slept until 8 am. I wonder if we will be that lucky tomorrow!

8 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my goodness! I haven't commented for a while, and I have so much to say! Way to go, Tanner, on student-of-the-month. That's SO great. Also, I LOOOOVE that video of Sarah. Go Cougs. And I love reading about your Christmas Eve. So great! I would love to have been there. And Aimee's hair looks so cute!

joyful704 said...

calvin loved the jammies picture of all his cousins!

Erin said...

When did Tanner lose his front tooth? Am I a completely unobservant Aunt, or has it been since October?

Kenna said...

He lost his front tooth early this month. The other one is loose. He almost got to sing that song...all I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!

Beth said...

I love the idea of reindeer food - it sounds like you had a great Christmas eve!

Anonymous said...

Now there are two hotties in that first picture! Glad you didn't get one of us with our mouths full. We had such a great time, thanks for inviting us!

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.