I finally decided to stop going to the cheapest photography place in town and hired a professional photographer to shoot our family. Check out our sneak peek here. I am excited to see the rest!
I think I am going to hire a professional one too. There are quite a few here in my ward and the other ward. I am thinking once the weather is cooler. Can't wait to see them!! =)
Oh my goodness! These are GREAT! Were you & Marc in any? I love the one of Riley. Well, actually, I love all of them. Your kids are so adorable. And grown up. Sheesh... Tanner looks way too old!!!
7 comments:
I think I am going to hire a professional one too. There are quite a few here in my ward and the other ward. I am thinking once the weather is cooler. Can't wait to see them!! =)
Adorable! I can't wait to see ones that include you and Marc.
Kenna, they look great!
Great pics Kenna. Can't wait to see the rest!
Those are all so beautiful! They capture such personality.
Oh my goodness! These are GREAT! Were you & Marc in any? I love the one of Riley. Well, actually, I love all of them. Your kids are so adorable. And grown up. Sheesh... Tanner looks way too old!!!
Oh my goodness, love love love!
Post a Comment