"You don't get any cereal until you finish that doughnut!"
Kenna bought doughnuts yesterday and the kids wanted both this morning. In hindsight I'm not sure what my logic was at the time other than to exert authority over my children.
"Sarah, you have to leave your knockers in the van!"
I didn't realize what I had said until Kenna start giggling. Sarah had one of those annoying toys with two balls and a handle that you shake up and down and they clack together, and she wanted to take it into sacrament meeting. I stand by my position but I recognize my poor choice of words.
As a side note, the township where we live has these free movie in a park events every two weeks. They have this big inflatable screen and we all set up chairs in the park and watch a movie. This past week was "Where the Wild Things Are" In short, it was absolutely the worst movie I have ever seen. The plot made no sense, I only wanted bad things to happen to the main characters and didn't care what happened to the others. We asked the kids if they wanted to leave and only Tanner wanted to go. So we suffered through it, but please learn from our mistakes and save yourselves from the agony.
3 comments:
Love it! At least the first two. I never saw the movie and so I will take your word for it. By the way, it doesn't look like we're moving quite yet and so we'll have to try, again, to find a date to come and visit. Perhaps in July? I will email you guys.
We rented the movie and the kids turned it off about halfway through and said they didn't want to watch anymore!
Same as above... my kids didn't like it! I love the knockers story! =)
Post a Comment