'Twas two years ago that into our life
popped this little berry out of my wife

With four other children already present
the housing situation became very unpleasant
But with eyes and a smile so sweet
having her around turned into a treat
She's learned to say bumblepus, Dora, and fries
but love of the latter has resulted in 95th percentile thighs
While all the kids love to smother her in hugs and kisses
a somewhat disappointed Tanner still wishes
that while he and Mary are of the same genus
there are days where he'd rather she had a...
...lego set
bicycle
comic book
cookie, etc.
What were you guys thinking?
6 comments:
Oh man... she's so cute. And I loved the poem!!
haha I loved the ending there. What a cute girl. Happy Birthday!
that was nice. we enjoyed seeing you guys last fall
I loved the poem! What a cute, happy girl. Tanner is going to have his hands full watching over all of these cute little blondies!
Wow! She's grown up so much. Mary looks like Ella a lot, don't cha think? Have you always rhymed?
Kenna - Aaron and I just got back from a med conference in New Orleans and all I could think of the entire week was that awesome book we read "Confederacy of Dunces". Even saw a Lucky Dog cart on Bourbon St and almost threw up imagining Ignatius stuffing his face. Glad to see you are all well. We are in South Dakota now and enjoying non-residency life.
Carolyn
http://www.petersensplayhouse.blogspot.com
Post a Comment